{this is me messing around}
{end of messing around}

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feature and Follow #2: Worst Cover?


Bonjour mes amis! Once again it is the stupendous, fantastical, and all-around coolest day of the week: FRIDAY! Woot woot! Time to celebrate...with a Follow Friday! The Feature & Follow Hop is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. You can click here or here to learn how to participate.Bring on the question! 

Q: Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you've read and loved?


This question is quite tough, but if I had to choose, it would have to be the cover of a book I absolutely adore: Where She Went by Gayle Forman. The book is sweet and a perfect sequel to If I Stay. But the cover. Oh , the cover. The grayish-blue theme is kinda strange looking and depressing. And the girl is just so...random. Her expression is...random. I is confused. 


The worst part is that the version of If I Stay I read had such a simple and pretty cover, which looked like this:


Why, publishing company, why?!

Hope you enjoyed! Link me up to your post in the comments and I would love to check it out!





1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't like this one at all! her hair is all crazy.

    New follower via GFC,
    Please come follow me back
    my FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...